Radio Rounds is very much a shared voice and an unprecedented student-driven experiment in storytelling and journalism.
We would love for you to be involved if you’re interested — whether you’re a medical student, a pre-medical student, a physician, a health care professional, or anyone in the general public with an interest in health and medicine.
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to get involved! Also feel free to email us with suggestions, ideas and feedback.
- Co-hosting the show and speaking with physicians, patients, and health care leaders from all over the world
- Writing articles about medicine that will be posted here on our site, as Radio Rounds expands to include online literary pieces.
- Research opportunities
- Helping the Radio Rounds crew with finances, grant writing, weekly logistics of the show
- Helping to create short video documentary pieces
- Audio editing/technical assistance